Psychology services include diagnosis, assessment, treatment, and management of minor psychiatric conditions and disorders.
Conditions and disorders include:
- Acute and post-traumatic stress disorders;
- Depressive and anxiety disorders;
- Sleep and circadian rhythm, body dysmorphic (self-image) and eating disorders;
- Intimate and family relationship problems.
Counselling and therapy services aimed at:
- Teenagers, adults, and adult couples;
- FIFO/ DIDO mining and construction workers and their family members;
- Veterans and and ex-service personnel and their family members;
- Bodybuilders, fitness figure and bikini competitors.
- Tuesday to Friday between 9 am (first appointment) and 7 pm (last appointment).
- One hour appointments on the hour.
- Sessions are by appointment only and booked online via this website (please go here to book now). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience a problem with booking online.